The Perfect Mix







"I would have loved to be part of the indie community. But I wasn't. I was looking for a community, I don't even know any people who are musicians. I never met that indie popular indie, whoever the fuck that is. Who IS indie? First of all, I can't really get my head around what indie music is. Because if you've heard of it, it's sort of pop music, right? Because it's, like, popular? Or is it just that it's not on the radio? It's not like I was in an indie community and then I blew up. It's like, I was living on the street and I'm not – like, for real, you know what I'm saying?" -Lana Del Rey

One thing that brings me closer to marrying Lana (in my dreams), would be her sense of style and that involves her hair, her make-up, her clothes and her body. But the very main reason why I love her is her drunken feel like voice that soothes my soul. The perfect mix of mysterious agenda and coming out of the flesh.

That's the girl I want to be. I don't want to fit in. 


(all images from Google)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash