The lazy post

I have not been updating my blog since there ain't nothing to share. All day, I laze around the house, do my daily routine and be boring. Haha! My whole summer vacation turned out to be wrong again. I'm so lazy. I always have this thought that, when school starts, I cannot be lazy no more. That probably is why, I need to make the most of my time being lazy. WTF right?

Well, even though I just laze around the house all day, I can still enjoy myself by reading books, cleaning (yes, I enjoy cleaning), watching movies and cranking up my brother. Hihi

It's just less than a week before school starts and I do not know what to feel. A mix of excitement, because I'll be seeing my friends, and a mix of sadness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash