You can buy all the make-up that Mac can make

Today, my mum, bro and I decided to go to the mall to shop for school materials for my brother. I know it's way too early, but I don't want to put up with all the hassles of buying school needs. My parents always assign me on buying this things cause I'm the diva in shopping. Hihi

I bought a journal-kind of notebook and the book 'For One More Day' by Mitch Albom. I decided on getting this kind of notebook, since it would already be my last academic year. At least, spend most on the last parts, right? Meanwhile, I bought 'For One More Day' since it was so hard deciding which book to buy. I have been contemplating between the books of Haruki Murakami, Chuck Palahniuk, Cecelia Ahern, and Paolo Coelho. GAH. I have been tuning up to novels that has a life meaning into it. I mean, in terms of value and theme, books that would make such an impact in my life, like my last read- Norwegian Wood. Making me buy For One More Day, makes it to a conclusion that it would brought me to lessons. Let's just see. 

Here is a photo (sorry for the very messy background) of what I wore, minus the pink slippers, earlier to the mall. The heat is burning me up, making me take less clothes off me. According to the news, today was the hottest temperature compared to the past days. Damn! Say hello to shorts more often! :)




These pictures above are from the magazine my Aunt from the states sent us. It arrived yesterday. They usually give us old magazines from their country. I was fascinated on this one particular magazine, which looks like a catalogue and fashion magazine all together, since it features a lot of boho inspired fashion. I have been loving this boho look and I think I have finally found my style. 

You're probably wondering about the title of this post. You see, my brother is extremely addicted to this glee song- I feel pretty/ unpretty. He keeps on replaying this song, which made me like this song too. Hihi. I feel pretty!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash