Zoul zearching

Happy Post-Valentines Day!

Initially had no plans to celebrate Valentine's day yesterday. Though I wanted to make it special for the family, the plan got flushed down the toilet because of sudden reasons. 

I admit that I haven't been sociable these past few days. Probably the lack of enthusiasm to think of topics to talk about, gravely makes me want to go home right after work. Yeah, boring, I know. Fortunately, this Valentines day turned the tables around. Even if my tummy is in coma from all the food that I ate during yesterday's lunch (no tantamount of waiting could make it go away), I forced myself to meet up with friends.

Originally thought of having an intimate Valentine's dinner with Faith and Aldwin, but it turned out to be merrier when we got to bumped into the others. Planned dinner was at a Korean Restaurant in Adriatico St.,  next to Harbour Square and finally MoA. 

@ Hong Kong Cafe

We got to fill our tummies around 10PM, and we were all too hungry by then, and the coma in my tummy hasn't settled. @_@

I could not say that this was the best Valentine's yet, because there are certain degrees of comparison depending on the people who you are with: family, loved one, or friends; but I could certainly say that this was the best Valentine I had with my friends. 

I guess the highlight of the night would have been Tyn's OPENNESS to the world. I can't wait for the next year's Valentines, just because we had something in store. ;) Time to begin thy mission! 

It was also my first time to go home so late or rather early, that I had not seen my parents on Valentines! Sad, but I'll surely make bawi. First times has to be experienced after all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash