what's in my bag... for real

what's in my bag (taken with instagram)

left to right: 
Umbrella (Grosser Schatten)- You could call me umbrella girl scout, because I always have this handy with me; rain or shine, I have this under my skin. Always keep in mind that quality is better than quantity. If I were you, buy the most expensive umbrella (at least 500), for the quality will stick with you until the end. I have this umbrella for 2 years already.

Northanger Abbey (Jane Austen)- I remember my enthusiasm once I bought this book because the price of the book was less than 100. Oh the perks of a classic! But the downside to it, was the sardines font and the old English text that made my mind relaps after reading for some quite time. I don't remember the time when I started reading the book, but I had to say that it's taking me a long while because of all the old English texts. Nonetheless, I love reading hard to decipher books rather than teeny weeny easy ones.

Alcohol (Hygenix)- You'll never know what will stick to you while you explore the world outside. Always always keep this handy in case the germs gathered their army to attack you.

Camera (Holga 135BC)- You probably know the story of this camera already. I've been keeping tabs of simple things that I simply appreciate with this camera. Just snap and snap away!

Oil Control Film (Clean & Clear)- Guess what my skin complexion is! 

Lip Balm (Etude House)- Since I was a child, I have this one of a kind chapped lip that I tend to lick on its utmost extent. That for some reason has some backfiring effect now that I have learned that saliva isn't the cure for my chapped lip. That's why this handy dandy cute lip balm is my best friend.

Cellphone (BlackBerry)- My ever trusted phone, which I love so much despite the abandonment this past few days. It's the greatest thing if you're subscribed in BB services, but if you're not... well then, hang on to your wi-fi zones.

Comments

gabsterj said…
Hi Kristine, where did you buy your Grosser Schatten Umbrella? We have lost ours and can't find another :(
Unknown said…
Well, I don't know where you live but I got it from Robinson's department store.

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

Make-up Stash