This Gulaman drink has no taste.



I'm on for an outfit shot once again. It's been a while and I know that I still suck on lighting my photos well. Damn, artificial lights are so darn hard to fix. Anyway, forgive the rambles for I am just disappointed. Anyway...

I am so deeply and irrevocably in love with detachable collars. I know I loathe them before, but now is a total make-over. I somehow gave them a chance when I saw a lot of bloggers trying it out. Why not, right? It makes an outfit a little bit formal and classy. You guys should try it out, it may seem weird at first, but you'll eventually get a hang of it.

This outfit was worn when my family and I had dinner at Ho Chai Lai for my Dad's late late birthday celebration. As usual, Chinese food would forever be filling our tummies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash