Bring back the sewing days

I know I have been constantly telling myself to update this blog, but forgive me for the nth time because life is really hard right now. T_T

As you all know, my practicum basically takes all of my time. I do have free hours, but I use them for sleeping, resting and all those catching up with friends and family. It's really depressing that I have no more time for you dear bloggy. I shall go kill myself now. X_x But since killing is just an expression, let me update you on the latest happenings. 

Aside from the usual practicum rants, I recently went to a shopping trip. Yay to me! I conquered the Super Sale Bazaar once again! I must say that they have upgraded to a step higher than last year. It was awesome, that my heelless feet died. 

So on to my buys! I recently been so in love with anything...

SHEER

CUT-OUT

 and COLLARED;

so my bucket list involved those. Well, they're obviously trending so we could bring that on account.

But here goes my realization about bazaars...

Keeping in mind that I have a tight budget made me let go of the other clothes exceeding PHP500. I had to search for more 'cheap but still hugs my taste' finds. Though excitement made me when I scored a PHP300 top. Thinking it was a steal when I realized... that the ribbon was not centered, and the sleeves does not have a clean sew. Imagine my dismay once I saw that this morning.

You could never really trust the things you buy from bazaars because usually they are just sewed in an abrupt way, but I could never say that I will ban my love for bazaar shopping. I do have a fault to not check the clothes before buying, but sometimes making mistakes also makes it better...

Since I can't exchange the top back to its store, there goes my sewing skills! Thank you to my Home Economics teacher when I was in grade school, Ms. Sombilon (she's unforgettable, I know). I could have thrown my new top if it weren't for her. Thus, I learned to appreciate those grade school days more.

More bazaars, and more sewing soon (?). LOL I'm actually thinking of getting a sewing machine and try my luck on making clothes. Yes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash