Extroverted Introvert


Being an introvert person has its ups and downs, but apparently for this blog post. I'll be talking about the downside to it. I was indeed born an introvert. I relatively care a lot about what I need to say, and sometimes, don't really say it anyway. Not that I am afraid (well, maybe partly), but because it feels like it does not makes sense at all.

One downside you may put to it, is that, introverts are being misunderstood. Lack of initiative to talk and share what's in mind makes other people, especially extrovert people, think your not taking anything seriously. Well apparently, for me, I care just about anything, but somehow, it is innate in me, to not show my feelings/ concerns out in the market to see. Not that I'm shy, but because it feels inappropriate.

Don't get me wrong though, it's not like I do nothing about this. I actually try my best to be out of this inborn cycle of not sharing what I had to say; but sometimes, it just gets tiring to be all out in the open. Sometimes all I need is some alone time, not that I'm emo or anything, but it's just natural for us to be like this.

There are times I want to be all wild, while there are times that I want to be quiet. That is why, I am more of better said as unpredictable, because I get to do twice of what I am. But oops, I'm not yet bipolar, okay? Probably I am an extroverted introvert for I try to be open even if I know I'm closed. Haha! I like to party, I like to talk, I like to smile; but I also like to be a home buddy, to be silent and make a face.

Sometimes I just wonder why other people could not stand being alone. Like they always needed someone with them, that in that sense, I begin to think that they're so dependent on other people. Also, I wonder how someone could just talk all day and not get tired and ran out of stories to tell. But yeah, they're different from me, so I guess I'll never really understand.

So anyway, if you ever saw someone alone or quiet, don't think that they just don't care about anything. This is actually just a facade. Knowing a person does not reflect on what you see, so my advice? Get to know them first, so you would not misunderstood them/ us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash