Waiting for my rocket to come.. cause Falcon got me stranded.

College is the place where you get to learn and experience a lot of new things in life.

One example of which is getting stranded, because of the continuous rain and flood outside the school. This scenario would not be happening if it weren't for my school. They knew earlier that continuous rain could lead to flood, not to mention, my course's building is prone to that.

So here is my scenario of getting stranded in school.

Oh, if you probably did not know. My school has three buildings and those buildings aren't linked to each other.

Here's a map of my school. See the box down right that says Angelo King International Center? That's my building. If one may analyze, there's also a visible creek at the back.

What's the possible reason why the school has not yet declared official suspension? Here are my opinions:

One. My school is declared to have a trimester system, so for each term there would be only an amount of four months per term. Mind you, the school already have a scheduled calendar every term for every occasions and no classes dates. So pretty much, the school is "fully booked". The proper follow up on the days of classes according to CHED also have to be followed. So if there comes to a point that classes has to be declared off, then the school would adjust all of its dates, or even worse can lead to a Sunday class (that happened before). Mapapagod sila. lol

Two. Every professor is paid depending on the hours of classes they have, so if there ain't no classes, there definitely ain't no pay. Sugapa sa pera?

Three. They think that college students are water proof. This account does not only apply to my school, but also with the people who declare no classes. According to policy, college students are only allowed to be suspended when there is a Signal #3 typhoon. I know we could already handle our selves, but hello, we also get sick and wet. Deym!

Four. They want company when the flood comes. Haha! Okay this is just damn funny. The school wanted the students to suffer, as employees and the school, suffers. One for all, all for one?

Five. They just don't care until its done. Nah, this seems too harsh, eh?

Well, anyway, I'll just be exposing pictures during my stranded stay in school.

Tourism friends!

Nicole and I, has been with each other since Thursday morning.
I bet she's tired.

Meet my friend, Patrick.

And my dougie-ing (IDK what he's doing) friend, Emman.

Newly wedded couple. jk. It's their monthsary! <3

Goofy faces! Awww.. <3

Best friends, Joanna and Jaerron. Hi JJ! 

Students stranded!

Free food. :)

The President of the Student Council, Aster! :>

Dorm-mates during our stay at AKIC Hotel. Thumbs Up!


A photo with MR. PRESIDENT!!!! 

Morning Blues.
While waiting for the others to wake up, these kept me company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash