If I say awe, you say some.

Had the awesomest day yesterday. I went to the DLSU University Week with Trish, Clarrisse, Therese, Karla, Ricci and company. It was my first time inside the campus and I'm still impressed up to now. I love the Yuchengco building so much, I could hug it. The architecture was so impressive. Sorry, It was just yesterday that I have seen the building face-to-face, plus the lights hitting the building made it more beautiful.

Jasmine, Karla, Me, Pixie
I remembered that time when someone captured me because I was wearing a floral dress. They asked me to do 20 hula-hoop spins or pay 20 for it. I was kinda shy that time so I did not do the spins. Teehee. It was the wrong place to do the hula-hoop thing, it was on the center of all civilization!

So our sole main target in La Salle was to enter the Haunted Hall 2. We joined the line around 6:30 and by that time, the line was already long. Since it, literally, took hours for us to reach our turn, I had the urge to watch the bands. I were with Karla and Company, by then. The most awesomest part was when the fire dancers came to play. I was scared for the dancers, but they were so amazing. Sugoi ne!

Young JV
Now, I realize how loser my school is. We don't have grand events like this. I mean, we do held events but all are lame and could not accomodate a lot of people because of the space problem. :( So cheers to DLSU, even if I know the event could have been better if it were on the field.

In the end, I did not got a chance to enter the Haunted Hall 2. I was so into the the bands! Nonetheless, I still enjoyed even if I spent money on something I did not use.

By around 2230, we said bye bye to DLSU and had the ride of my life. I was going to sleep at Trish's house because I'm scared to commute alone. Trish, you know what we did last night! >:)

Look what I've saw from Trish's house! Forgot to picture BURGER! :(

HEHEHE >:)
HI BUNNY, WHY YOU SO BIG? =))

Comments

Patricia said…
Hindi talaga ako sanay na tawag mo sakin ay "Trish". Hahahaha hi Kristine.

Dapat every event pumunta na tayo sa La Salle para meat party and awesomeness galore parati. :))

BLABLABLA

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash