Make-up Stash

I don't know what got me today but I suddenly had an urge to fix my make-up stash (not that it's many). I will surely say that I maintain just the right amount of make-up that I know I could use until the end. I would not definitely buy new ones if I know there's a lot more in my stash, not unless I got it in a cheaper price = SALE or it's already expired. ;)

Anyway, since we're at it, I tried coloring my face again with eye shadows that I don't normally use during the day. I usually do this during the times that I'm bored. lol Honestly, I don't even know how to put eye shadow in its right way. I just treat it as an eyeliner, thus the color I placed in my eye, is just near my eye lashes. If only someone could teach me. ;)




And of course, with that experimenting or whatever, I would never fail to be vain. Eye bags, please disappear. lalalala ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi This comment isnt related to yr post, sorry. I just wanna ask where did you buy yr cdr king 35mm film camera? I mean which branch? Been branch hopping for weeks now hoping to score the camera. I just cant find any :((
@Anonymous: I bought my CD-R King Film Camera a few months ago from a friend living at Cavite. I think she bought it in a outlet in Cavite. Last time I heard about this, they pulled out all stocks or ran out of stock already. Sorry about that. :(

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real