Chickens have their way to my family.

It's the third consecutive week that we ate at Kenny Roger's. My family had (again) our usual rounds of the famous whole grilled chicken together with side dishes and muffins on the side. But this time, my uncle and grandmother came to join us. It usually is just the five of us, but now, we're seven!

Ever wondered why we always dine here at Kenny's? Because we have a privilege to enjoy free food and in weeks time the promo is about to end, so we try our best to maximize our privileges. But to tell you, I am sick of all these chickens. Haha! Later after eating my set of food, I just had to blurt out loud. 'Ayoko naaaa!'

Just weeks of consecutive habits makes me bored and sick. It made me realize that constant usual work without any randomity makes life boring and predictable. Every work we do should have some spice and everything nice. Hihi.

I usually tell myself how unpredictable myself could be. I do not know but I have a double sided thing in myself. One moment I will be all, giddy and wild; on second ground, I'll be all shy and reserved. Hihi. Come to think of it, I'm beginning to think that I am bipolar. I do not know, but this also comes depending on the people I am with, there are certain people who could affect my attitude and I know it is not unlikely to be moved by the people around you. If I think about it, I act based on what I see, but sometimes I also act depending on what I feel at the moment.

Earlier, as we were paying our bills after we had our groceries checked, my dad went histerical just because the cashier did not know she ran out of receipt paper, which took a couple of minutes to fix. My father has a huge case of temper management. I really hate that attitude of his, he really hates it when people around him act slow or makes mistakes. Maybe that is why, I do not have a close relationship with my dad. My mind would always just be stating that 'I'll dissapoint him', which is kinda sad. :(

Okay, since we're at it, let me tell you a little something that I have on my life right now. I just told you now that my relationship with my dad ain't that good. I only talk to him when I feel that he's in a good mood. I try my self to reach out, and I can also sense that he is trying his best to reach out. But we just won't or haven't gotten into a tight situation where we would feel relaxed and tensionless. I could always feel that I am below and that I can never stoop up and be in good terms with my dad. Or rather, not yet.

On another note, I also have an awkward relationship with my older brother, but that I can, at least, explain. Since I was a child, my brother always bullies me to an extent that I want him dead. lol. Or maybe my brother really ain't that talkative. Oh! and wait, my brother also has a short temper, too. So go figure!

Ugh. Realizing all that makes me think, does our temper clash? Is that the reason why it is hard to measure up? Is it they, or is it me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash