I have a reason to be happy.

The amount of happiness that you have depends on the amount of freedom you have in your heart. 
- Thich Nhat Hanh

Last night, I realized what my current role in this world is- to make other people happy.

I had a huge selfish attitude before and that selfishness brought me to situations that I did not like. It brought me to an attitude, I never would have liked; but what could I do, I could not stop myself. It feels, as if, I have to do this because I do not have nothing for myself.

Yes, I had those times when I grew mad to a person for no right reasons. I had those times when I blame others, for the times I could not handle myself. Those were the times that I truly lost myself, times where I did not know what to do.

But then, reality hit me hard. I started to realize and face what I have become. It was not easy being what I have become and thus, I tried very hard to tame myself from this.

Last night, as I was about to drift myself to sleep, I pondered and evaluated how my life is now. It made me realize what this past situations had put on me. It was not just there for me to experience, but, rather for me to learn and to wake up from my past self. 

These people who I have met, the people who hated me, the people who loved me, the people who stayed, the people who left; these people had/ have a purpose in my life. Yes, I had those moments that I miss those friends I have loved and cared so much, but in the end, they left. I remember those times when I get excited for school, just because I know we would all be seeing each other. I miss those times when I had to face my friend, because he started to hate me. Yes, I am reminiscing. I realized that, even those people who you have hated the most- there would always come a time that you would miss them.

That is why for all those people I have encountered, may it be good or bad, there would always be a place here in my heart that forever will be yours


In content to all these things I have shared, I finally made my way to the mall to print some pictures for my yearbook. I have not chosen the three pictures I would like to post in my page for the yearbook, but here are all those pictures I have chosen to print.

Time flies by so fast, I did not even see this coming. Next year, I would be graduating already, and time would never be the same again. So as much as I can, I would try to make awesome memories for me to treasure, just because I know that in the end all these memories would forever stay in my heart. ♥

PS. Could someone tell me where could I buy those picture holders? The ones which only allows you to clip the photos? Hihi. Big thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash