Wednesday, Wednesday. Gonna get down on a Wednesday.

From all the days of the week, Wednesday is my most favorite. Because this is the time, where I'm surrounded by people I love. People who give positive vibes and renders beautiful auras.

For one, my FRONOP1 professor is the greatest. She's strict, but at the same time, she is a fun loving professor. She encourages us to develop good relations with our colleagues. In return, our class do develop a very welcoming vibe. Hihi. I just feel it. I don't feel any strains or negative feelings toward my colleagues. It feels so light, and it seems like everyone is easy to talk to. I just love people like this.

From there, my day usually flows by with the same energy and aura until my last class. My Japanese class, which would seem as light as my first subject, because the people I'm with, are easy to interact with.

Coming five minutes early for my Japanese class today, I found my classmate sitting on the other side of the room. The lights was turned off and I did not bother to open it. ALAM NA. Joke. Normal conversation striked through. I don't remember how we started to talk, but our conversation just flowed until we had too much to talk about. We talked about so much, remembering that he told me he used to reside in Bulacan. Hihi. By then, I just wished that our professor won't be around so we could talk about so much more.

Then, my wish came true. Our professor was not around. By that time, I'm not irritated, at the fact, that our professor did not even bother to text us. I had so much fun talking to him. I just wish it would always be like that.

My breaks and free time was preoccupied by the making of our FINMGMT project. Spent lunch time at Starbucks with Alay and Benedict. It was surprising how I got to be so focused on what I did. It's such a good feeling when you know that your having a great time even if it is just school work.

Much to my hard work, I even stayed after class to, at least, finish our project. I was with Alay by then. We worked and chit chatted. It even came into a point that we had a heart to heart moment. Hihi.

It just feels so light that I want to accomplish so much, but time does not allow.

I wish I had more energy because I know that this feeling only comes for a limited time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash