being busy never felt this great!

So my Mom and Bro are back in Manila from Palawan, and you know what that means.... freedom! Hihi I actually thought that it's going to be a loooooong weekend full of work load, but I guess I got used to it that it all seemed to be alright in the end.

I saw what you did there. lol
For the last two days, I've been manning out my mom's store, and that means waking up early, punching numerous digits into the cash register, getting immune to strangers looking at me and avoiding the gaze of .... (awkward). It all involved some tedious work especially if I'm in charge of all the money matters - somehow getting the right arithmetic was my job.


Here's a bunch of accessories, my Mom and Brother bought for me. It's so awesome that my Mom knows what I want, and my cute brother, who picked the one from the left, is amazing for picking a beautiful piece. Isn't it pretty?

A very cute turtle that my brother bought for himself! It's so freakin' cute! :3

My Mom told me a lot of stories about the Underground River, and I was kinda jealous that I wasn't there to see it for myself. ANDAYA! But all the while, I thought about it for the greater good. My Mom deserves a break! :D

I was even more impressed when my Mom told me about my cousins house there in Palawan. They have a swimming pool inside the house, for realz? Once that conversation pop-ed out, I instantly thought of Meteor Garden. HAHA! Remember the part where Dao Ming Si was swimming in their mansion? Or was it Hana Yori Dango or Boys Over Flowers? Uhhh, the point there is... swimming pool inside the house. lol

Anyway, I'm cherishing the remaining days before I start building my life now. I really need to start finding a job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash