The Blur



Necklace: Somewhere, Top: Baleno, Skirt: World Trade Center Bazaar, Bag: SM Department Store

I don't know how to start this entry about my outfit, so here's me trying.

This is what I wore this Christmas. I have been wanting to wear this red midi skirt since I bought it at the World Trade Center. I paired it with my purple sleeveless top because I think this skirt deserves a more dressier top, but since sleeveless reveals more skin -- I can associate it as dressier. LOLwhut? (I never told you before that I suck at describing, right? Well now you know.) I accessorized it with the pearl I bought during Christmas Eve, to achieve a more classier get up. (Did I mention that I'm beginning to love pearls now? Isn't it classy?) And lastly, my never a mess fringe bag, which I think adds a different feeling to the outfit.

I know I suck. Sorry :(

Anyhow, I'll be posting something relevant next to this, so I guess that would complement it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash