When you have nothing, you still have the least.

This year, a lot of time was given for me to prepare for Christmas because school's not acting a bit rough, but sadly, the Christmas spirit did not poke me at all, making any special treats missing-in-action. Though yesterday's Christmas Eve gave me some dose of Christmas spirit, it left me hanging and feeling sad because I did not had the chance to do anything good. I can't say it was my worst Christmas because I still felt happy for some part of it, but I could say that this was the 'least' Christmas I felt.

But for the 'least' part here's my favorites.
  • Christmas party for employees of my parents business was fun. I was there watching, but I laughed my butt out all the way. 
  • Christmas money from my relatives. Time for me to buy the book that I want. :D
  • Simple bonding over food with my favorite people in the world, my family. 
  • My brothers birthday, which wasn't that special, but at least I made him feel he was loved. 
  • I got to wear the skirt I was planning to wear during Christmas. :D
  • Food. Good food~
  • Out of no where and condition, Jalelers (code name) greeted me a 'Happy Merry Christmas'. 
  • The usual road trip to Bulacan.
  • Meeting my cute cousins, whom I just saw earlier. 
So with that, I shall end this day by saying it again,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash