Le Welcoming of December

(Left to Right: Dating Game at Yuletide Bazaar Party; Earl Tan reading a girl's magazine hihi; Blue wedges (Karla, Faith and I bought the same shoes with different colors) that I bought from World Bazaar Festival; One of the aftermath of black-outing last Saturday) I completely lacked the essence of blogging. Sorry guys :(
I know I've been busy these past few days; school drama like the previous final paper, manning up interview for prospective practicumers for the next term and never ending search for a company on my next year's practicum. Oh the hassles and bustles of this month is on a total let down. Add it up to the point that I have literally blacked out last Saturday because of... wait what's the reason again? No one knows, but my body's acting really weird because of the stress. Let me recount to you these past few days.

I've noticed that I haven't officially welcomed December on my blog (maybe the reason, I'm on complete let down LOL). Well, December has opened up to me in a very pushy way. Maybe the inability to handle stress makes it all bad and unhealthy. 

Last December 5, I have officially passed my final paper for my first practicum and I'm completely happy that I did not cram on it the night before. Achievement! I don't know but the feeling that you've finished a task ahead of others makes you feel superior in every way. Let me have this bragging right, guys! 

After which, the next days became days of stressing out others. In what way? My colleagues and I had the chance to interview prospective practicumers (as stated earlier), in which was quite awesome since we get to ask students any questions we want. Hihi

I also had an ultimate shopping spree with Karla, Faith and Aldwin at the World Bazaar Festival last Wednesday! It was a blast, I suddenly became awesomeballs. LOLWHUT? 

Thee Friday was spent for a Turn Over Party plus Christmas Party with thee awesome CSB Travel and Tours crew and the upcoming practicumers. It was a whole lot of fun; the upcoming practicumers were not, in any way, kill joy, which made the fun even better. We had a little after party with some of my colleague-friends, and it turned out to be fun. \:D/ (...)

Not to mention, I have been spending most of my early nights in school, either having dinner with friends or attending school events for awesome friends. It kind-of feels like I have only spending my whole college life in just a week, which made it all tiring. 

And last Saturday, my morning was spent submitting resumes to prospective companies, while the afternoon was spent to have myself check-uped. A huge unexpected undertow came crashing the afternoon though, because I suddenly blacked out (I was not even standing). It was my first time to loose consciousness outside our house and it felt so horrible, good thing we were having a check up by that time; one time, big time! But don't worry I'm completely fine now and great meds are kicking in. Thus, I'll be taking care of my body more. 

Fun week, stress week, torture week, alarming week; but awesome indeed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash