Bloggy got excempted. ♥

I'll be in a social networking hiatus starting today. I have been noticing that I have been consistently online this past few weeks and this is not a sign of good life. So I am giving myself a break from it all, for me to focus on what really matters.

I will start shooting in film again and find my shots.
I shall take the time to talk to my friends personally rather than online.
I shall revive my Obsessive Compulsive self.
I shall invest my spare time with books.
I shall do more physical work.

Those are just things that I thought for the moment. I shall give myself a break and spend my life in a good light, but don't you worry dear bloggy, you are my exception above it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash