Forget Me Not

It's not normal for me to forget easily the things for school or daily happenings in life, but I have noticed that I have been lately been forgetful about almost everything. Even the things I lately thought of; just when I was about to say it... *poof*... it's lost in my mind. I get nervous of the idea that I may even soon forget my name, but hopefully not. *knocks on wood*

But apparently, above all those forgetful insights, there is this one thing still stuck in my mind. I cannot imagine why above all those things I forget, this part of the memory is still in existence. I mean, I know I should be happy that I could still remember these things, but this memory makes my mind in total blank every time I am reminded with this thought. I just wish this is the part of the memory I could forget easily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash