R is for Express






This consumes my whole week, even if this event was just for a day! Awesome party with awesome friends is just plain AWESOME. After finishing the dreaded crammed Incentive Marketing Plan, we had a defense and we know we aced it! I'm the leader. *winkwink
Vinnie invited us to come to party at Republiq and since a load of requirement was removed from my chest, I decided to go. But apparently, I did not bring my clothes with me the morning before the party because I thought it was cancelled. Vinnie has this dinner to attend to. So after having lunch I went with Faith to their house and went back to mine's.

Around 2330, we went to Republiq with Vinnie's friend, Arvin, to take us there. I must comment that his driving skills ain't really recommendable, but the rush just gives me the good vibes. /weird Vinnie is Indian, by the way, so all of her friends are like Indian too. Having an Indian friend makes me feel diversely cultured, it feels weird but great.

By the time we arrived, the club was still boring since less people are still inside. I ain't feeling the party vibe not until we were with Val and the others. I remembered the time, my friends were passing by a narrow space at the club, and someone just said "Hi!" out of no where, and I was like looking and eventually said a "Hi!" back in the end. This moments happens in clubs, and it feels so nice! Hihi. I saw a lot of Benildean students too. I saw this guy that, apparently, he was so familiar I thought that he must be a celebrity or some sort, but when I realized who he was, I remembered that he was my classmate in BMAT2x. Sucks not talking to him. :/

Club atmosphere is where I belong together with my alter ego.

I had so much fun! My friends were not complete though. I just hope next time we'll be complete and have the greatest time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash