The Attempt to Experiment

School has officially ended last Friday. My academic life officially dies and I am stuck with all this practical work for school. But as I am on break, waiting for all the dates to come by as they may. I come back to my trusty hobby of experimenting. Since I have a bunch of unused films up in stack, I was thinking of some worthy shots to try on. Since film is just a one time shot shoot, I first tried on going digital shooting with my not-so-good camera.

Earning inspiration from lomography.com and some groups I joined in facebook, I tried on some shots with the use of plastic, OHP pens, sunglasses and even screens. hihi

Well anyway, devour in my latest fantasy.


the effect of plastic cover and red-orange OHP pens

the noisy effect of our screen window

the effect of my Forever 21 sunglasses: see the difference on the left and right?

still using my sunglasses, enabled the flash and look what happened, sort-of a multiple exposure

see the blue patterned hearts (yeah, that's actually hearts)? that's me. double exposure produced by a full window glass

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash