Internship

While this surreal feeling is abundant in my chest, let me write this down because this feeling would never happen again because...

... I passed my first ever job interview in my whole life! and it's just not even a compromised job that I would take if ever I lose all my hopes up. lol

I honestly didn't felt that nervous before the interview because I only had little intentions of going through this job (I, honestly, just tried it out of sheer blue), but I guess, God gave me what's best for me (hopefully). And I will be forever grateful if this pushes through.

But then, I don't want to jinx it because I still have another (terror-ed) interview to pass!

Thank you Lord for giving me this blessing! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash