Something bad, turned out good!

My my my. ;_;

Yesterday, as I was cleaning up some files in my laptop, I deleted the iTunes folder, which I usually delete way back before. But later did I remember that the cover arts are all stored there, cover arts that I usually store in every song manually ;_; now they're all down the drain. If you've been mind shouting on me that there's a recycle bin for those kinds of things. Well, I, in no state of mind, wonder how on earth my recycle bin cleaned by itself. D:  


Since I downloaded new music, yay (at least, that cheered me up)! I thought of making different mood playlists instead of crying over troubled mishap. Since I have been making crazy senseless/ sensible song titles, I thought of practicing those with my playlist making. I have been planning to make a lot more; probably one playlist every special happening in my life. That would be totally cool, ya?

But I still can't believe I have a music note as my view, to every music I listen to, plays. OH WELL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash