Forever Jerjer

It's been a while since I had an awesome time with people, by just having a wholesome talk with the perfect cup of milk tea with tapioca pearls. It's been God-knows-when since the last time I got to spend my afternoon with my dear friend, Jerlyn. The meet-up plan started when she posted a status update in twitter saying...


I was in continual craving for any milk tea that I began to retweet her tweet. I do not know how it all started, (my mind does not permit to tell for the moment) but somewhere in our tweets, my other friend- Joanna (hi B!) asked us to meet up for tea all together. I was talking to a dear friend on the phone while this was all happening, so I did not quite catch up and get to reply quick. Just when I knew it, they were all planning on really meeting up after getting our course cards (I am a dean's lister, once again! Hooray! \:D/). 

After countless times of texting each other where we were and what we were doing, finally, the meet-up plan pushed through! Honestly, I thought this would not go on, because we were so involve with other things hours before the meet-up.

It was not only us three who met-up, but also Jerlyn's boyfriend, Mark. Mark really ain't a stranger though, we already knew him before they were together, so it was all good. 

The meet-up was totally awesome! Jerlyn would forever be the Jerlyn that I once knew. It's just nice to think that after all those years that lapsed, other people changed and moved on, but there would always be those people you could always come back to and will forever (hopefully) be just the same with you. Seems like it was just yesterday, when we were all classmates and life seemed so light and good. I would never exchange them for anything.

My day turned out to be awesome; my milk tea craving got satisfied because of the Hazelnut Milk Tea I ordered from Tea Central, my academic mind-thinking got praised again for achieving a Dean's Lister mark and my social life has improved because the people I got to spend with. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash