Peter Griffin? No. Tanya?

One of the reasons why I am so excited to go home today is, yes I know it is a Friday, thus the weekend, but there is something more awesome than that.

Ta dan! Another package! Do you want to know what is inside? 

Films and a Holga 135BC from Lomo Loco Shop.

I have been daydreaming since Wednesday about my order and, finally, my daydreaming became reality. I was just not that happy, not like the other times I received a package, because this time, I did not open the package at the first time it got inside the house. Apparently, my parents opened my package beforehand because I was still in school having my OJT, but I understand that certain privacy needs to be trespassed because of security reasons. 

I guess I have to name my camera again, and the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the camera was "Peter". Peter. Peter. Peter. Peter. Peter. They say that, to remember a person's name when introduced, you have to pronounce their name multiple times, and that is what I am doing right now. Peter. Peter. Peter. Peter. Peter. Peter. Peter. I just realized that I do not really think profoundly on what to name my cameras. Instinct is better on its own, but I know they are happy with whatever I name them. Identity is gold. ;)


UPDATE: On second thought, I wanted my Holga to be a girl, so I'll just name her... Tanya? :D *indecisive mode*


Did you remember my wishlist? I told you before that I assumed on getting the headphones first, but obviously, I was wrong; no harm with that though. I have another assumption and this time I believe this to be real, these weeks are certainly going to be good, because I know I'll be getting another item from my wishlist. Hihi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash