The Sunflower Planting Project

Remember the post that I posted my new project?

The Sunflower Planting Project! 


First Day. I watched Youtube, and the video I watched advised me to germinate the seed first in a plastic together with a damp paper towel.

Third Day.

Fourth Day.

On the fifth day, which is today, I finally decided to plant it.

Since this plant is obviously wilted, I decided to recycle it.

This was the first pot I chose to plant with, but it seems quite small.

Got my gardening gloves at hand, loljoke, it's surgical gloves! :P

This is the hard part! Pulling the plant out of the pot. The root were so strong!
It reminded me of Harry Potter and the Mandrake they studied for Herbology class. I somehow imagined the roots crying. Hahaha! me and my imagination. >.<

Mandrake! loljoke 

That's me killing it! Hahaha!

Tada! The sprouts are now planted!

It was supposed to be three sprouts, but the other one lost the connection to its seed, so I planted it again. 

Hi there sprouty~ (macro lens camera, oh I need you!)

Through my planting spree, I noticed a plant that was strangely new to my eyes. It was planted on the vacant lot beside our house, and the leaves struck my eyes. It reminded me of clover leaves, but I know it's a whole lot different from that.

Oh and have you seen the sky today? The clouds are incredibly white! I love it! 

I am now a certified gardener. I hope my sunflower will grow fast! I'm so excited! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash