Apparently, my mind went idle while thinking of a title

What consumed most of my time this week?
  • Welcoming myself for my on-the-job-training at CSB Travel & Tours.
  • Cleaning out the office at CSB Travel & Tours.
  • Swallowing my position as supervisor at CSB Travel & Tours.
  • Updating my status in facebook and twitter at CSB Travel & Tours.
  • Getting bored that I-do-not-know-what-else-to-do at CSB Travel & Tours.
  • Setting up a Gmail account for CSB Travel & Tours.
Basically...
  • My boring on-the-job-training at CSB Travel & Tours.
Hopefully, this would just be the only week that we would  be able to bum around and do nothing. I am wishing for some important matters to appear by next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash