My inspiration

My mom has a huge influence on me. She was the first person I knew when I stepped on to this planet (even if I do not remember), and ever since she was always by my side. Aside from my late yaya, who I also considered as my mom, my real mom was the person I always confide in and somehow knew I could talk about with anything. Though sometimes I find it hard to release all my thoughts in mind because of being scared of certain outcomes, I somehow gradually overcome and tell it to her somehow.

Aside from being a big influence, she somehow has been a role model for me. My friends always told me how pretty, sexy and young my mom is and I have no rejections with it ever since. I always wonder why my mom, despite giving birth to three children (myself included), is always that fit and just about her figure. Yes, one of the things I simply adore about her is her figure. Though right now, she tells me she has grown to be fat, I still think she is a bit slim. Why mom, why??

My mom also is used to wearing heels all the time. Even if she is just heading out to work. She wears this three inch wedges that I can't simply fathom how on earth she was able to handle that every single day. She is a god in that sense. Hihi

My mom always tells me that she has certain dreams about herself before and due to parents constrains, she was not able to achieve it. :( So she somehow tells me by hint that she wants me to achieve her dreams even in a subtle amount. Somehow I have no rejections towards that because I also want that for myself. I always now try to attend to different things and on those times I tend to discover a little thing about myself.

My mom and I maybe different in some ways, but she will always be the woman I will always look up to, and in my later years, I wish to always be like her. Hihi. I love you mom! ♥


*I just realized we have no picture together. huhu /wrist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash