want want want

(left to right; up to down: Holga 135BC in red/white, Blackberry Curve in red, Hed Kandi Disco Heaven headphones in blue/pink, Dr. Martens military boots or Asian Vogue military boots in black or brown, A classic colored satchel bag)

I have been craving about a lot of things right now, but these are what I really really want. Sucks that all of them have to reach the 1K limit. huhuhuhu I have been planning to buy the Hed Kandi headphones though since my iPod's earphones does not literally look good anymore plus it is turning into a dirty looking one. 

As you know, my birthday is just two months away and an early birthday gift would not certainly hurt. Teehee. :>

But for the meantime, my forever craving for milk tea will be the only one to be fulfilled. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash