My Birthday + Post-Birthday Yellows + Start of Be Happy Movement

My birthday week is about to end and I'm just so happy to share every happy bit of it today. Truth be told, I was not expecting anything grand or special on my special day, because my usual birthday would just be going to the cemetery and pay my respects to my dead relatives.

But since my brother is so special that we could not leave him at home (he has chicken pox), we opted to stay home and have dinner at my favorite place (sarcastically speaking)- Pepper Lunch. It was the usual, but I felt rather enlightened after eating because we (with our full tummies) headed to California Pizza Kitchen, Mary Grace to take-out and Haagen Dazs to have our dose of sweets. It was incredible!

But not only that, even before eating out, someone already made my day special. It was nothing for some, but definitely a big something for me. I went crazy and all feelings came back. It was insane! Believe me when I say that, that person really made my day special, even if I know or don't know what the future will hold.

Days after... (BE HAPPY MOVEMENT! From now on, in every week, I'll be posting one or more random happy thing that happened for that day, there's always something good in every day.)

November 02

credits to Jessa Celeste for the picture.
(top) I had lunch with my transferee friends-Tim, Akemy, Jessa and Archie.
I miss them and everyone else.
(bottom) Dinner with my loves, Jessa, Faith and Aldwin at The Old Spaghetti House. Five dishes for four hungry people, satisfaction check!

Unexpected and irrevocable movie date with Jessa to watch Praybeyt Benjamin. I had to cut OJT just for this, that's how much I love my friend. :)

Surprise doughnuts from a friend. :)

November 03
Nothing special until the end of the day. I went home with the pouring rain with a dear batchmate, friend, busmate and, can probably be, a best friend; Z! 

"Treat everyone as your best friend... so that you'll never lose a best friend."

November 04
Hyper feeling coming out from no where plus great Cajun Chicken from The Solomon Guest House

November 05

Supersale Bazaar Experience!

with my ever-reliable friend, Patt

and forever goofy, indeed.

My ultimate guilty pleasure! I love shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash