Satchel World, power up!


Last night, I was browsing Multiply's Marketplace finding some cute clothes and bags when I suddenly had an urge to look for Satchel bags. Clearly, I am still hoping to find a Satchel bag that is of good quality but with a reasonable price.

Here's what the Marketplace brought me:

Starting up from The School of Satchel
which ranges from size 11" to 15", price ranging 3, 500 to 6, 100, respectively.

Bubbletoes, which ranges from almost 9, 500 (inquired that particular bag on the picture).
They also have Satchels from the size 11" up to 15", not sure about the price though.

The Bag Finder PH, which costs like 1, 495 (as indicated in the picture), 
but depending on the sizes, there are different prices (see next picture).



 Another type of Satchel also from The Bag Finder PH
which costs less than 1K for the size of 14". 

Two Tone Satchel Bag from Therapy, which costs 850 for the size 11".

A saddle bag, not really a Satchel but looks like it, also from Therapy
costs 750 for the size 13" (currently sold-out though).

Not that I'm drooling out the prices of some, but some shops like Therapy and TheBagFinder actually handles a reasonable price. I would not risk my money to some brand when I know there are brands cheaper than the other. Thus concluding, I shall visit the Therapy store at ATC or attend the Supersale in World Trade Center on November 4 - 6 for TheBagFinder, or for a no-hassle transaction just buy from the Multiply Marketplace. 

Comments

Eunice said…
the ones in ATC are really nice! I might buy soon! :) I bought one from Impulse Co too! Same as yours! :))

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash