Tokyo Fashion vs. Final Paper

This weekend or (shall I say) coming days before the 5th would be the most wordy days of my life. You see, the term is about to end, and we're about to pass the most dreadful final paper. I'm happy though, because I'm on my 7th out of 16th page already.

But being the online junky that I am, once in a while I lose concentration and one of my favorite sites comes up distracting me. I have been browsing Tokyo Street Fashion since yesterday, and today hasn't stopped yet. I promise to do my paper after lunch. PROMISE!

Meanwhile here's a bunch of favorites from what's distracting me.



 

 

 




             My favorite among the bunch! <3



I still have time to waste. Hehehe :>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash