Love Spell

I have been waiting for the day that I would be able to wear my Kimono look-a-like top and now was the right time! 


Kimono sheer top: Yhansy from Supersale Bazaar. Cuffed shorts: Jag.

I wore the top with shorts to balance out the long sleeves of the top. I always have this thought that once you covered one part, you have to open up the other to make things a little interesting. /say no to lousy outfit

Framed flower bracelet: A gift from Singapore.

Statement necklace: A store I forgot from Supersale Bazaar.

Nude wedges: Mendrez

It's my first time sharing this, but I have a huge influence with anything Japanese. I used to watch a lot of Japanese Dramas and had my own share of favorites like- Hana Yori Dango, Kurosagi, Absolute Boyfriend, Nobuta Wo Produce and many more. But ever since, God knows when, I lost my sudden interest in it. Though my usual preference for Japanese fashion still stays with me, like what I wore now. This Kimono type top made me miss the Japanese vibe I used to have, thus, I have been thinking of watching Japanese dramas again. Anyone care to share some?

Anyway, let me just share with you a Japanese site that houses Tokyo Street Fashion. Click the link and you'll surely love it! or not! lol

Comments

Jenine said…
I love your necklace dear :)

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash