Size 13 in Tan

Last November 1, I posted different comparisons of Satchel Bags here from the Multiply's Marketplace. I even added a comment that I'll be buying from one of those sites I posted, but there was an undertow. I was browsing my news feed on Facebook when I saw Impulse Co posted Satchel bags on sale. Imagine the impulse I felt upon seeing the Satchel bags I wanted in a price totally worth it! I got the bag at the price of P850 + shipping fee. It was the exact bag I imagined it to be; not that stiff compared to the ones at School of Satchel, but stiff enough to be called Satchel. The only thing I did not quite foresee is how big it is in actual life. Apart from that, I love it. ♥  


Comments

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
pretty!:) love how affordable reesh sells bags :) satchels, ftw!
Eunice said…
I ordered the same bag! really nice! :)
Jenine said…
love satchels <3 i owned lousy satchels though :P

btw, please join my blog giveaway :)
http://bit.ly/rWuYJt

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash