Happy girls are the prettiest.

I'm feeling extremely happy despite the abundant stress and hassle experienced today. I must say that this day is the most busiest day I have ever encountered.

To start it off, I had to be at school by 6 AM to set-up and prepare for our Fashion Overdose event. It just feels so good that all of my groupmates are happily cooperating with our event. Well, maybe the fact that they are mostly a batch lower than us, makes them be like that. Oh I love the 109 batch!






The event was a blast, though there weren't much audience to show up, but it wasn't imporant! What's important is what we had presented and I know that our professor did not expect us to arrive at an event as beautiful as that! Yes! I'm proud like that!

I just have to mention that the food served was the bomb! Becky's Kitchen and Cielo's are a must try! :D

My next stressful agenda was our report about Morocco. Yes! I do admit, my friend Faith and I crammed. We took up most of the group works believing we could prettify and contribute much for our report. But it ended up being a notch lower than expected. So moving on, we glued our eyes to the screens of the computer and made our way to present a substantial report. We actually expected that we're doomed, but our professor did not notice our little mistakes. So hooray!

Ending my day, I had to attend Faith's financial management class because I have to take my finals exam since I had an event earlier today. I was expecting a hard exam. So, okay, yes it was kind-of-hard, but I guess I managed?

Oh well! At least, I felt accomplished for today!

Being busy and productive makes me happy. :) It gives me the productivorgasm I needed! Hihi

Ending my day, I was heading out to leave school- changing my shoes and all that. I sat down with my previous markmgt classmate (not that close) and talked to my good friend, Tocs. lalala. Then my markmgt classmate, Chris, started asking Tocs about income statements and what-nots, then the next thing I knew, we were talking, as if, we we're close! Okay, my basis of saying this is because when a guy with a red shirt passed by (meat!), he just suddenly smiled and stopped talking to me. Then, he asked me if the guy was hot! (Okay, so I started thinking if he was gay! lol) It made me smile because he was being friendly and all that, asking my name and having a decent conversation. He was even close to hugging me! (Okay, so I really think HE IS GAY!)

Walking down the usual road, passed by cars, then saw the approaching guy in blue, he is my classmate in my two subjects. Okay, I got weirded out because it's not usual that he did what I'm about to say. He smiled at me! Hihihi :"> He's not the type of guy who smiles a lot, even in the classroom he always has this poker face, so I really did not expect this coming. Of course, in return, I just smiled back. :"> (I think he's a gentleman, cause there was also a time where I was leaving the room and he opened the door for me.)

Moving on, walking.. walking.. then suddenly saw a familar human being! It's daisy siete! It's Cruz the basketball dude, I have been eyeing out everytime he shoots the hoops! Hihi :">

Never thought things could come out unexpectedly despite the stress! I really felt happy today that I can't even fathom already. I even noticed myself suddenly singing out of no where inside the jeepney, even talking to myself while walking to the bus!

YES! happy times are good times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash