Spontaneous Encounter

One saturday, when I was busy running around trying hard to reach an aircon bus to take me to school, something extraordinary happened. Pardon me, on the story I am about to tell you, for I am not in my normal self that time. I still have an hangover of getting hooked up with professors, thanks to Rona and Bern. (sarcastic here!)

So I was running late for my FRONOP2 make up class. I had to take a long walk to reach the bus near the toll way. Being the normal-me-during-bus-rides-alone, dreaming of whatever things I could think off. 

Okay, there wasn't anything happening different here, just yet! lol

Arriving Buendia, a couple of passengers went down the bus and I had a chance to move on (I was seated at the rear end of the bus) a closer sit to the exit. I sat on a seat near the second TV (there were 2 TV sets: one in the very front and one in the middle of the bus). I sat right under it. I already saw what was coming, 'me, bumping my head of over the TV'. So I made a visible plan for me not to hit it when I go down a little later. 

Vito Cruz street was now visible, thus I forced myself to stand and move my butt of the bus. Stupidity strikes! I hit myself on the bus' TV. Too much for planning ahead, aye?

I now run to the nearest jeppney I could go to, seeing no one following me that could be potential meats. Hihi. Seconds later, a guy wearing a plaid shirt and maong pants came running and scratching his head, came inside the jeepney. He was one of the people who entered the bus late. He looked just fine, he was one of the people who you could distinguish as someone out of the masses. 

Again, he was scratching his head. By then, I knew he also had the same scenario as mine, hitting his head from the TV. I was about to laugh because he was making this face- the-face-of-pain, and it was exaggerating. By that time, he was looking at me, which made me feel awkward. 

Out of no where, he suddenly talked to me. The conversation sounded like this.
Mr. Stranger: Galing ka rin ba sa bus? Ang sakit, na untog ako. *in pain face*
Me: Yup. *about to laugh face*
Me: Actually, nauntog din ako eh.
Mr. Stranger: Ay ganun. *laughs* Grabe lang. 

Mr. Stranger:AKIC ka?
Me: Yup. *wonders*
Me: Bakit ikaw ba?
Mr. Stranger: Ahh, main ako. 9 nga class ko eh, late na late nako.
Me: *half-smugged-smiled face* 

Mr. Stranger: anong year mo na?
Me: *hesitant* *loading* uhm.. 3rd year.
Mr. Stranger: Ayy, mas lower ka sa kapatid ko. May kilala ka bang *insert-the-name-he-said*?
Me: Awww.. Hindi eh. *sad face*
Mr. Stranger: Ako kasi second course ko na ito. Mas lower ako.
Me: Ano course mo ba?
Mr. Stranger: Business.
Mr. Stranger: Sa San Beda ako nag-..
Me: *stopped him in mid sentence* Alabang? :O
Mr. Stranger: Yup.Me: Doon ako nag-HS eh.
Mr. Stranger: Talaga? Kaya pala eh.
Me: Bakit? May kilala ka ba dun?
Mr. Stranger:May kilala kang Tejada?
Me: *wonders, the only Tejada I know was from grade school* Uhm.. Russel?
Mr. Stranger: Ahh. Oo. Kapit bahay ko yun eh. Ang gulo nun eh.  

*here comes the shocking part*  (erased) 
Take note: I do not know him.. at all. Conversation with a stranger, aye?

Actually I have imagined something like this before, only me approaching the person, and not otherwise. Hihi

So, that consumes my mind all afternoon. One of the reasons why I could not carefully tuned into the movie we watched during make-up class. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash