What's inside your bag?

Seeing people's bag is like seeing their souls and their possessions all together. 

I am deeply amused on what people put inside their bags. I, myself when I see my friends having a new bag, or just when boredom strikes, I always tend to explore what is inside. Pictures of 'what's inside my bag' has been splurged all around the net, I have searched from tumblr to flickr of photos of these; and I am kind of getting an addiction right now; it is kinda weird. I just could not contain myself on what I see. I even joined flickr because they even have a group about this.

Sooner, I will be taking my own version of these, but for now, amuse me first on yours.







Now, don't you just want to seek for this stuff inside your bags too? :)

Photos all from Flickr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash