Summer Girls!

Since my almost 1 month vacation (from a tri-semester school here!) is fast approaching. I'll be making my own summer list. Hoping to be able to do all of it. Hihi.


1. Read books - school has been hectic and in demand for some matters, that I cannot fully concentrate on reading one whole book. (I prefer reading a novel in one or two day sitting. Hihi) books I read, currently-reading and to read.

2. Join a dance workshop/ have dance lessons - I have been forcing myself to move and their ain't no other thing I would want to do other than dancing. My friend Faith and I have talked about this, and I really wish it would push thru.

3. Watch movies - there are a lot of movies piled up here in my laptop, movies I have downloaded but haven't watched because of the lack of time. 

4. Go to the beach or have an out-of-town trip with whoever - It's been ages since the last time I have been on an out-of-town trip or the beach. I want to have a new experience this summer!

5. Clean the house - since our house has not been thoroughly cleaned by who ever, I have been planning to clean our house, by the means of those I can. I could just not tolerate why people in the house are just apathetic. :/

6. Clean out social networking mess/ online dirt - there has been subtle marks of how awefull I am during days I do not know of, I have to start cleaning up and rebuild again.

7. Fix my blog once and for all - clean up those nasty grammar corrections too. LOL

8. Have a new hobby -  I do not know what it is yet, but I'll try to psyche myself to do something up.

9. Begin my research for possible practicum companies- hoping to pass my ITN! 

10. Practice more にほんご- going to Japan soon, right? 

11. Revamp my room, for the start of a new semester/ school year - new environment equals more productive work.

12. Update my wardrobe and playlists to a summer-y vibe.


13. Study photoshop- for realzzz.


14. Learn how to drive- going to ask our driver to teach me! 


15. Learn to cook for realzz- without any help from anyone. ;)


Possible changes soon. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash