Reunited Love

I have been feeling really good about myself for the past few weeks and I like it so much. I do not know where the energy is coming from, but I believe its just from within. It is like suddenly I am me again. The girl I have been wanting to be. Suddenly, I had this big urge through me, once again, to meet new people. To explore different opinions and energy. To engage myself to a sudden new belonging.

I am trying to figure out this big of a puzzle in my head that I am beginning to solve. Suddenly, I am back? Which means, I am slowly drifting away.. drifting away from the misery and mishaps I have encountered in the past. I had suddenly feel the great intensity of life. Life is loving me back, as I have started to love him.

This earlier week, I had been busy with school work. Spending my time finishing my work until the wee hours. Yes, I am that hardworking. I guess I had that big urge again to learn and be busy, cause everyone is. I have been spending my time with the people I know I have long been missed and I guess I had this different approach and understanding now. I met a couple of new people and they made me open up good. It seemed so new and seemed so old, all at the same time.

I miss myself. The self, I always wanted to be. I miss liking myself. I miss loving myself.

Nothing could compare to the love you give yourself. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash