The Past #simplethings

Posting something random!

My friend Spica asked me a question at formspring.me. She asked me the question above, and I answered it. After that, I browsed the home button just because.. then I saw this. Spica asked all her followers kasi, so eventually same questions. The one who answered was my HS ultimate! :D Read the answer he had about 'how he met Spica?'. That is why I clicked the smiled button! Haha! I dunno but, it just made me smile because I remembered the past. I used to be sooooooo dead-na-dead about him. Hahaha! It just makes me laugh every time I remember what I usually do. Don't worry, he knows that I used to like him. lol

Well, anyway, that's just it. 

I wish you well, ultimate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash