A process of the mind

"I'm gonna be worth it. "

Many may wonder, if this is love related, or work perhaps? or just another thought in mind? Well, ever since I had my BlackBerry and actually used my BlackBerry messenger, I had a little thought in mind. Since BBM is giving an option to present a personal message on your status, I thought 'what could be my status right now?'.

Well ever since I had a lot of down sided events in my life, I had a lot of realizations... realizations in which why these events happened. Some may say it was God's will to do it to my life, for me to learn? to experience? But I must include that it also is my own will that made these events happen. So what does this left me?

IMPROVEMENT.

I have never been so determined to change, to actually have change as a topic of movement. I may improve in things like studies or work, but right now the only thing I want to do is change myself. Sometimes you begin to realize how long have you been living and not really "living" in its right term. I begin to feel useless and so unaccomplished despite everything I did with whatever. Maybe, some events may have led me to this decision, but maybe it's also about time to act on change.

Change is inevitable, but sometimes I just do not accept it or absorb it quickly, thus leaving me behind all those years. I need to start "living" and begin to love my life more than other people, cause nobody could love me the way I love myself.

Thus, my status would be my motivation with every step I take to changing... changing my mind thinking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash