Film exposed!

I finally had the chance to develop my dear films last Sunday at Digiprint, and Digiprint/ LBC delivered it last Thursday right at my doorstep! I really felt nervous the whole time I was waiting for the package; some feeling that almost felt like my heart's going to pop any moment.

Anyhow, let me share to you the developed prints. Forgive me, for I am just a newbie in this big world of film. Let me warn you that this shots does not have any theme in it, it's totally random shots.

Aim for PerfectionBurned SunflowerOrange LeakRevisit ChildhoodBlowing AirSunshine Flowers
Flower ShyRevisit Make a FaceThis is where it standsShower already, I am near.Smile like you mean it.
Leaves, ahh yes?Pepper LunchTongue outPersian...... Grill.Cutie Pie
Talented SleeperLet's PretendPUSHThe bars of life

Flowery Reese, a set on Flickr.
Fujifilm Fujicolor 100
CD-R King Film Camera


Strawberry chainsLet's BurnGood Morning!Shoes to PartyTres MaritesCurse Card
Double TakeStand and WaveLovers or Friends?Look OutWaiting for my rocket to comeMarakesh moment
Fantasy of disguiseReach out and touchLeaksPom BomVatelStretch thy feet
AghastHome broBomb LightRevival of the DaysSpider CatcherHoly Molly
Socially and Wander Adapt, a set on Flickr.
Kodak Extrachrome 200
CD-R King Film Camera


Cars of the SeasonFrench bakerFruity ShakeSuper-manBuzzzOf Life
Simple JoysHit the FloorVolkssssSomedayLie and diePotrayal
Cat WorldThe FallFAILLeaky SunMeowInto the Light
Parking LotMove StreakBusy BeeWindow paneVito CruzBlurry
Life at its Best, a set on Flickr.
Fujicolor Superia X-tra 400
Holga 135BC


With this, it brought me to five realizations:
1. I love grain more than anything. <3
2. What you see on the viewfinder, does not really reflect what the camera will shoot.
3. Flowers are really gorgeous. <3
4. Multiple exposing people over people is a no-no.
5. More light!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash