Enlightenment, anyone?

I just found out a site recently that mainly talks about life and all those positive wonders. You know my interests in these kinds of sites, that basically helps me in searching meaning towards life. I'm beginning to think that I'm the girl version of Siddhartha Gautama, when he left everything just so he could search for enlightenment, the only difference is that I have not left everything to find my will.


This site I discovered is entitled Tiny Buddha, wondering why the owner named that site as such is not a complicated topic. Opinion wise, it was probably from the Buddhism culture where they call their God "Buddha" and enlightenment is the main connection. Tiny Buddha mainly talks about life, positivity and self-fulfillment, wholly that's what I need. So if ever you guys need some enlightenment and a little push on the upscale of life, just visit this site and slowly swallow every positive thing you read, you will be loving yourself more in no time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash