Apple of my i

Since I'm currently bored because the office is not supplying any thing for me to do, I decided to write a covert entry. hihi

Well, most of us may have already heard about the death of our dear technology-hero (not unless you are from the mountains or some place where technology is non-existent, but then again why would you be reading this if technology is not available, WHY DO I SPEAK SO MUCH. lol). I formerly heard about the news in Twitter and come after, read it in Yahoo and Facebook. I was not, at any rate, disheartened about the death, but when some days flew by, I felt it sink in me.

My favorite picture of Steve Jobs having tea during his early days. Can I say hot?

I am no different from everyone; I also own one apple product and using my gadget makes me weak. My ever trustful iPod has been with me for almost four years and it passed by a lot of happy, sad, heart-breaking, snatcher-feeling, wake-me-up moments already. All I could say is that, it never lead me to a point to disown my iPod because it also never leaves me in time of need. I thank Steve Jobs for everything because if it weren't for his discovery and creation, I would probably die of boredom during every bus ride, my love for music would not be that profound, and every waking hour of sleep would probably be just the sound of a boring alarm clock. He has done a lot of worthwhile things people could really use in their daily lives.  So once again, I thank you Steve Jobs for all contributions you made in this planet Earth, and may you have more inventions (of heart) in heaven. As my writer-friend Ralph De Vera from the Benildean Press Corps said, "You'll always be the apple of my i."

Comments

Wonder Woman said…
RiP Steve Jobs... iSad. :(

Please join my blog giveaway btw: http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/10/impulse-co-x-bangkok-goodies-giveaway.html

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash