How to make sense?

One thing I always keep in mind when writing... as my professor says it:
Type everything you have to say, typo or no typo, then edit right after. 

I just wrote a heart felt letter moments ago and it absolutely felt right, because my mind cells are producing enough enzymes to produce rightful thoughts. I absolutely did what my professor had to say, I typed everything I wanted to say, and left the editing right after I poured everything in. It felt so good knowing I let it all out not minding if I have an error in my grammar, but when the actual editing comes in, there comes the errors right in front of me. Never ending as I see, but wishing it would just end like 1-2-3.

I guess I have to send this now, but to who?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash