Just because... I'll get there soon.

1. Who was the last person you held hands with? My brother, because we're sweet like that. ♥
2. Are you outgoing or shy? I'm naturally shy, but someday I will destroy the naturale.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing? My relatives in Bulacan. I miss the simplicity.
4. Are you easy to get along with? If I were to be friends with myself, I would say no. It would take some time and effort to get me along.
5. Have you ever given up on someone? Yes. I just had to let go, because the pain is intolerable.
6. Do you enjoy school/work? I'm currently in my on-the-job training, meaning it's a little bit school and work. I enjoy what I do now.
7. What person do you think about most often? What person? or who? There's no one really special now, but there's someone I have been eyeing on.
8. What does your most recent text say? Go here.
9. Who did you last speak with for over 30 minutes? My brother, it's the semestral break by the way. 
10. Do you believe in good luck? Yes, I surely do.
11. How do you feel in a big crowd of people? Very nervous.
12. What was the best thing that happened this summer? Sleep... and more sleep.
13. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Surely.
14. Do you think there is life on other planets? Yes, if that pertains to aliens and all those unidentified objects.
15. Do you still think about your first crush/love? Uhh, maybe the lessons that comes with it.
16. What bad habits do you wish you could break? Pushing people away, not literally.
17. What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Check thy phone.
18. Did you dream last night? About what? No, I don't remember. I did not sleep well last night. :(
19. Who is the most comfortable person to be around? Faith, we simply click nowadays.
20. What made you happy today? I finally finished downloading How I Met Your Mother!
21. Which celebrity would you want to date and why? Locally, there's Xian Lim, Jake Cuenca and Gerald Anderson. Internationally, there's Ed Westwick and Jun Matsumoto. Well, hello, just because...
22. Do you enjoy playing sports? Yes, but there's no sport I engage in right now.
23. When was the last time you wrote a thank you note? I don't remember :(
24. Would you rather live without TV or music? Live without TV, I can handle that.
25. Are you currently keeping a secret from someone? I secretly like someone. Oops! Hahaha.
26. Do you think age matters? Hmm.. can't say.
27. What was the last store you went into? My mom's store! There's Tanduay Ice already. PARTY~
28. What is your dream job? A job that is enclosed in an office, not quite sure what the job is, but I am wearing the most fittest clothes with the most flawless skin and hair. (Okay, that seemed like a dream, and not a job.)
29. Do you believe in second chances? Yes, but it depends on the situation.
30. Do you smile at strangers? Uhh... no.
31. Is your voice quiet or loud? Quiet. *does the grudge sound*
32. Would you rather go to space or to the bottom of the ocean? Space. Yeah, definitely needs space.
33. What are you most afraid of? Being alone in a world so unknown.
34. What is the nicest thing someone ever said to you? 'Ang galing mo!' lol
35. Have you done anything you hope no one ever knows about? Yes. /deepdarksecret
36. If you could write a book, what would it be about? Realizations in life.
37. Do you enjoy bubble baths? Absolutely! 
38. How would you describe your perfect day? A productive day with a lot of smiles.
39. Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing? Not hearing would be so much better than losing my vision.
40. What astrological sign are you? Scorpio :>
41. Do you know the meaning of your name? A blessed Christian.
42. Do you prefer indoors or outdoors? Outdoors, for I like nature.
43. What was the name of your first pet? Pepper, the blue eyed dog.
44. Do you have a crush on someone right now? YES.
45. Where would you travel if you could go anywhere? Japan, the usual.
46. What do you do during an awkward silence? Create noise, or speak up.
47. What part of your body do you love most? My legs. :D~
48. Who did you last say "I love you" to? My mom! :D
49. Did you make your bed this morning? Of course!
50. Are you who you want to be? Not yet, but I'll get there soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash