Call me gadget geek

Here's what this week has given me and this got me all so happy! I know this are all material things, but I have not received this much. Hihihi I am gadget-satisfied!

I got this BlackBerry Curve last Tuesday, just when all classes were suspended. My dad was supposed to buy me one at Singapore, but since my Dad discovered that they are not avid fans of the brand (making it more expensive), he decided to buy it here in the Philippines. I got the unit and color that I wanted, making me happy altogether. 

The Holga I talked to you about previously and a Kodak Mini, my parents won at a raffle yesterday. 

I know deep inside me that I want a new digital camera, but I did not want it that bad. I was surprised when my Dad came calling me earlier just to give me this. In our family, I am the camera girl; that is why they gave it to me despite me having a lot of cameras, may it be analogue or digital.

What made me more joyous and thankful is that, it comes with a tripod and a long exposure setting! Yay! I have been planning on buying a tripod for my Tanya, and here it is.

Now, I'm all cramped up with all this gadgets, I better start selling the others soon. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash