2Q12!

I remember a friend asking me, "Tin. Bakit ang lalim mo?" I, in my natural defense would say, "Hindi ah. Snorkeling level pa nga lang eh."


And on that day, I began to wonder if this is the new me? Am I finally reaping the lessons I garnered, for me to say such deep words (if they're really that deep)?

I can't say that it really does come with age to say things that are deep (I'm not saying that I'm old LOL). I think it comes with experience. Things we experience in this world varies from person to person, and what a kid has experienced when I was their age totally differs from mine. I have my own sets of familiarities in life.

Though I have a vague conclusion on why people think of me as such.
I am an intense thinker, for I love thinking of everyday scenarios in life. I hate doing it, but I love doing it, at the same time. Thinking makes me feel at home and in touch of my own life, that's one of the probable reasons why I'm quiet all of a sudden when with people. I can say that I over think a lot (which I know is a bad thing), but could you blame me for loving it. With that, I make analyze-ations (like that of a Math problem) of my life or others life, in general (but yeah, mostly mine). 
But yeah, you guys should not follow my advice's (if ever I gave you one). I'm not good at that though.

Ironic. I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash