Segunda Mano

January 3, the day I realized how much I changed. 

picture from Jessa Celeste, my snickery cookies 'n cream friend

My friend, Jessa, invited me to MoA yesterday to have some bonding time before classes resume. Not really knowing who would come on that day, I agreed because I thought I need more bonding time with her. I had the hunch that she invited people, but I did not realized they were the people whom I missed. They're my first friends from the very first term I entered CSB. 

I don't know if I said (or rather typed) it before, but they were the friends whom I love so much. I never had such friends like them before and it placed me in utmost glee having them, though I don't think they know that. I almost remembered the feeling I had before, when I was around them. I had the best feeling and I'm not exaggerating!

Time, school and situations led me to drift apart from this group, but yesterday brought me again to that glee I felt 3 years ago. But with that bringing back, it also made me realized how much I changed during the years apart. I almost did all the things I told myself not to do, and now it embodies me.

I'm thankful, though, for having this kind of meeting once again. I just wish that this would not be the end of it.

The title, by the way, is the movie that we watched together. I laughed throughout the movie. Horror, you say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look what Violin got me thinking.

what's in my bag... for real

Make-up Stash